Randolph Street United Methodist Church
The church was founded in 1816. White and Black members of the congregation separated in 1864. The Black congregants remained at this site, eventually tearing down the original frame church and replacing it with the current brick structure in 1864. The parking lot just south of the church was once the site of the Freedmen’s Bureau School, also known as the Lexington Colored Graded School.